Duration: Fixed Term cover for up to one year, Full Time
Location: Kittybrewster Depot (moving to Altens East Depot from 20 February 2017)
To educate and involve the local community in waste reduction, reuse and recycling; working towards the requirements of the Scottish government's Zero Waste Plan.
The post holder needs to hold as a minimum:
• A full UK driving licence.
• Ability to work occasional evenings / weekends.
The post holder is expected to demonstrate:
• Proven project management experience.
• Proven ability to use IT equipment and computer packages.
• Proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Proven ability to work to deadlines.
• Proven ability to work within conflicting demands.
• Proven ability to resolve issues and contribute to continuous improvement of service.
This vacancy is also suitable as a secondment opportunity for internal candidates.